Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Famous or Infamous?

... Depends on who you ask. This from an email Kaivan sent me:


After 3 hours of xml and CSS I came up with this: itchypants.blogspot.com. Guess what, the most amazing thing happened last night. My friend and I were playing last night on a server and this guy was on... I got into the chopper with him and he tried doing the glitch that I posted 20 minutes prior. He crashed and was unsuccessful. I told him where he saw that glitch and he needs to go to itchypants.blogspot.com to learn how to do it and he said he saw it on ITCHYPANTS on youtube.com. ...

We told him that we were itchypants and he was shocked as we were. We couldn't believe that we ran into someone who knew who we were. He told us that we were celebs on youtube.com for BF2 that the explanations help. He was also telling me how funny some parts were and that we were awesome. hahah My friend and I were completely in shock that we ran into someone who knew who we were and actually appreciated what we do.

I think that woke my friend up because now he wants access to the blog so he could add stuff to it too. hahaha. You might be right about the whole celeb thing. I never thought it would actually work.

I have over 9000 views on youtube and only 155 on my blog. The first reason why I redesigned my blog is that I read that a redesign will help traffic. Second reason is that I didn't like the crappy templates they had. I want to somehow bring the viewers to my blog so on this last video I slapped my logo and site on a title screen on the video so if anyone links it they will see the blog. Do you know of any Gaming Blogs?


Help him out folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home